วันอังคารที่ 2 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2557

งานมาแล้วนักเรียน

Use these words  below to complete this conversation.

contact         picnic     celebrity      purchase
dress up       invite     band             digital camera barbecue
 
 


 Megan:   Jamie! I’m so glad you contacted me. Can you help me?Jamie:    Of course! It sounds awesome. What’s the name of your friend’s band?Megan:   They’re called Noise Love.Jamie:    Cool. I think the “Rocker” theme would be good. People are going to dress up and look              fantastic.Megan:   Great. I think I’m going to invite all my university friends. They like wearing fun clothes.              What other food should we purchase?Jamie:    Well, I don’t think you are going to need more than the meat and sandwiches. Who is going              to barbecue?Megan:   My dad will cook. He loves cooking outside. Can I call you in a few hours? I’m going to class              right now.Jamie:    Sure. Talk to you later! 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น